Monday, April 28, 2008

Worry Much?

It was a horrible day. Nothing went my way and I was under a lot of stress. It can clearly be seen that I was having a rough day. I avoided everyone as to not " bite off" anyone's head. I felt that the world was against me.However, I manage to find comfort from a poem. This poem was something i found while surfing the net for something.. anything that could just brighten my day. This poem really helped ( with the support from someone special , of course).

Here is a verse from the poem that i find truly meaningful. It is something that would keep me going for days to come.

" Nothing wastes more energy than worrying.
The longer one carries a problem the heavier it gets.
Do not take things too seriously.
Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets. "

Ok .. I admit. I may be a worry-wart but hey...I do truly believe that life is too short for us to worry it away.

~winz-sical~

No comments: