Saturday, January 24, 2009

CNY is around the corner....

It is finally the holidays for this year's Chinese New Year celebrations. I just came back yesterday after weeks of assignments and work. Even though I did not really have the New Year mood, I still felt many of my friends who did. I attempted to make myself catch the CNY bug, but kind of failed to do so.. However, I did change my blog's header in order to brighten things up. =P

Usually during CNY week, I will be the one decorating the house. However this year,I did not decorate so much. But I do hope that this year would be a joyful year for my family and I.

Even though I hoped it would be joyful but I have to admit that this year, CNY celebrations would be very different for me. There will not be any relatives visiting, no friends coming by and no nice family reunion dinner. Yes.. indeed it is very different to what I was accustomed to but times change and I have to accept the fact.
Therefore, this CNY I will be going to visit my aunt and also a few friends, come back and work( i know that is lame) and maybe just enjoy the holidays. I hardly bought any new clothes but the good news is that I have finally bought a new pair of shoes. Its pink.. and if I had a camera, I would have taken pictures of it and posted it here. (too bad...)

Anyway, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to everyone. May this year be filled with joy, happiness, love and plenty of opportunities for all.

No comments: