Saturday, January 10, 2009

A little reflection

It has been three weeks since I started my new semester. Things had changed. I went for Faci workshop camp and ended up having a rough time there. However, I did learn how to judge people. There are some who just simply talk and talk.. so its " yap, yap yap.." but can never walk the talk. Then there are those who ernestly wants to help. Thank goodness there are still people like this in the world. As for the "yappies", I will just tune out the next time I see one.
I had my ups and downs throughout the weeks and I have to admit that I saw these challenges coming. Nothing much I could do but toil through the semester.

Here are a few comments I have on the activties I have been doing since the semester started.

Dhamma Sharing Group (DSG)
I have been officially " promoted" to be the facilitator of the Persatuan Pelajar Buddhist' facilitator( regardless of the fact that I have not completed the faci workshop). The first two classes I have conducted with Mei Chen and Alex went alright but it was the planning phase that really is quite troublesome. I believe punctuality and the intention to try and understand each other is crucial to enable a smoother planning phase.

CS BBQ
Three words: sand in food.
But I admit that it was quite fun and I learnt a few things during the execution of this event.
Basically everyone thinks differently.. and I also learnt that Ah Howe can really start a good fire.
p.s: I caught the MOON!!!! PM helped me catch it..lol (i"ll upload the pic next time)

Faci Workshop camp
Everything in Mandarin( help!!). My brain can relate to a fried processor during the camp. Somewhat I wanted to hang my processor but I could not. Bottomline is that I prefer to learn the Dhamma in English.

Those were the stuff I have been busy doing for the past 3 weeks.... sobz... I am desperately in need of a new pair of sneakers and even that I have difficulty finding a pair. >.<

1 comment:

cesckun said...

bare foot better la