Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cubicle Toys... Aha..!

For the past week, I have been searching for things to relieve my stress or in a way, help me find solutions for the programs I have been doing. In the end, this little fella (My little Yellow) ended up as my victim. Poor guy.. He was squeezed , dragged and punched by my colleagues too.. [office violence]


So I went looking for cubicle toys and I came upon some *ahem* cool stuff. Seriously..

So if you're bored and looking forward to doing some damage around the office,this is one of the toys for you. Introducing the USB wireless rocket launcher!
Seems cool right? They have additional ammo that you can purchase.There are various other rocket launchers such as the USB webcam rocket launcher. If you want something that is harmless , you can check out the plush gun and grenade.(the concept seems funny.. haha)

They also have cool interactive shirts on the site. The 8-bit dynamic life shirt is one of my personal favourites. To check for other stuff that they have, here is the link ---> www.thinkgeek.com.

On another matter, I realised I have been listening to some old and new favourites songs of mine from Evanescence, U2 and the All-American Rejects. Here are some of the songs:

Evanescence:
1. Going Under
2. Call Me When You're Sober
3. Everybody's Fool
4. Good Enough ( This is a slow song from them that I really like)

U2:
1. The sweetest thing ( I like this video..)
2. Elevation
3. Vertigo

The All American Rejects:
1. Swing Swing
2. Dirty Little Secret
3. Gives You Hell
4. I Wanna

1 comment:

BigFatLittlePiggy said...

You forgot U2's Magnificent! ^-^
Lol jk. I just really like that one :)