Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My sudden craze..

Introducing my sudden craze in.... WEB DESIGN!!

Ever since I have been introduced to PHP and css by my mentor, I have been searching around the WWW for interesting blogs, blogs with designs that blow my mind away and also blogs that teach me more about web designs and layouts. Here are a few websites that I find interesting and is worth the time to check out... You can click on the pictures to go to the websites. These are the websites you would not want to miss...

A List Apart
This website gives you the information you'll need to learn and explore explores the design, development, and meaning of web content. There are many different and experienced web designers that actually chip in their articles.


Cheth Studios
This is a blog which proves that Blogger blogs can look real good. There are many more cool stuff in here.


Zen Garden
Those who do not know the greatness and beauty of css can have a look at Zen Garden. The concept is really simple. Same documents , different layouts, one css file. For those who really want to learn about css, you can check out all the designs they have and check out how they coded it.


The following three websites are basically flash websites but I find their concepts to be really nice. Take for example, the StarbucksCoffeeAtHome website, the way they played with the colours are just awesome and GotMilk's is just cute and interactive.



As for BrownBagFilms, their website is very in tuned to the work that they are promoting. They also have a blog that you can check out.

If you're interested in nicer websites, you can check out DesignBombs. They showcase the some of the nicest websites.


This roughly sums up the post. There will be more from me as I attempt to learn more about web designs and indulging myself in this craze.

No comments: