Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sleepiezzzzz....

Finally... Finally...
all have been confirmed and things are beginning to move.So far it felt like everything was a standstill and yet every moment I could feel my energy draining away. Draining into empty space.
The past week had been a dream or somewhat a blur to me. All I knew was the fact that I had plenty of help and support along the way. Help and assistance from those around me truly enabled me to carry on and also learn a few things along the way.

Today was the only day that I actually have the time to sit in front of my computer and I admit that I am truly sleepy for the time being. A better way to phrase it would be : " I am a walking, talking Zombie.." One look at my face and some will run ( haha.... trust me. It really looks bad).All thanks to the fact that I have been staying up late. Hopefully today I can finally get some ZZZzzzz..

No comments: