Friday, July 11, 2008

Wheee!! or huhu...*sobz*

Reasons for "whee-ing"
1. I am going to Faci workshop camp this weekend.. I am kind of excited by it..!
2. I cant wait till Sunday night!!
3. My best friend is coming back next weekend.. =)
4. The Mummy 3 is out... yoohoo...!

and for "huhu-ing"
1. I can't get any internet connection in my room. This is terrible. I need the connection!
2. Even though I am excited with the camp, I kinda dread the fact that it is conducted in Mandarin. I so hope that they will help translate it to me. I do not want to be a lost sheep.
3. I don't have the chance to watch the Mummy 3 now..
4. Someone dear to me is leaving next week... (huhuhuhu)
5. What happened to the English class? help!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Had a wake up call this morning when it suddenly hit me that I have 7 projects to complete this semester and 5 of it are group projects... Boy! Its going to be one busy semester..
I have to learn JAVA,PERL,ORACLE, etc... Even listing them make me feel slightly overwhelmed and dizzy.
Anyway, was feeling kinda down yesterday. Something was missing and I knew what it was but I don't know how to get it back. Why is it that all good things will go away? I dont want it to.
huhu...
Guess I better start finishing the homework I have. I am still in the holiday mood and it had caused me to be forgetful and lazy or just tired. Feel like going for a swim soon.( better put a reminder on that. haha)
I gotta pack and prep.. For camp, they asked me to bring along a peaceful mind..( I'd try .. hehe)
Hope all is well by the end of the days.. cheerio!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Who's coming? Who's going?
Come bring me along to your camp I'll be ur translator! lol...