Thursday, November 20, 2008

Can't Wait.....n0 l0nger

Finally, my last paper ended today and I am done packing my stuff. I am heading back HOME.
Ok, maybe you think " Hey , you never left your hometown". But I still miss home ..

I just can't wait for:
1. cooking (No laughing please, I miss cooking. God knows why)
2. going for the hike with Ming and Keng Yee.
3. Starwalk 2008!!!!
4. movie marathon and a shopping spree.
5. hang out with friends I have not seen for months
6. sleep to my heart's content
7. to jog at Botanical Gardens ( it has been nearly 1/2 year since I been there)
8. watch Madagascar II and Quarantine.
and finally, wait for that one person to come back from Singapore.

Actually , the list is quite extensive and long so those above are just a few main stuff. I do not wanna bore anyone. And if I do, stop reading... ! ( pls proceed to the next item on the page...LOL)

Yes, I have many plans for this holiday but I have much to do too. I have a long, long, long, long list to do ( the redundant "long"s would indicate that I am quite reluctant to start but I have to).

A hint of one of the long things I have to do is to plan for the upcoming CS Nite. God help me in the planning and execution process. My aim for Cs Nite is to make it a fun event and an even better event than it was last year! ( yeah... must get the spirit in d).

By the way, does anyone have any idea for a theme? ( No more posh and classy theme pls.. we are kinda bored of it) =P

Well, I am now goin to enjoy my new found freedom ( although temporary).

HAPPY HOLIDAYS YA'LL!!