Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Nearly THE END... I said nearly...

Last night I had the chance to reminisce about the past semester,( yes ..I know that finals just started) and this was the conclusion :

1. Always make sure you have full control of what you do and ensure that your group members work fine.
2. Have enough sleep ( as if that could happen..)
3. Go backpacking alone or any trip for that matter.
4. No more letting people step over my head.
5. Manage time better and be a more better person.
6. Learn to focus.
7. Go for the meditation classes ( I think it would really help me)
8.Plan early and have a head start.
9. most importantly, Learn to enjoy my uni life..... =)

Besides that, I have also learnt the fact that I am very naive. I have been played by people I thought were my friends. However, now I know who are my true friends and who I should watch my back with ( just in case I get stabbed).

I really appreciate those who stood by me throughout this semester. I had it rough and they helped me along the way. Thanks so much to Sok Li,Keng Yee,Pieh Wen, Frankie, Ah Howe, Meng Chun, Seit Cheng, Sing Chow,Edmund, Tzy Yin, Mei Chen, Alex, Rachel, Pei Fen, Nanthini... all of you truly helped me in many ways and I truly appreciate it. The rest of my Kalyana Mitras which I have not mentioned, I am grateful you all were there too.

Lastly, those far away, my dear Jian , you have always been there ( my real pillar of strength).. and Ming, Sien, you two are just great pals ( miss you guys).

Thanks guys.. without all of you, I would have just been lost..

3 comments:

ange violette said...

Glad to be able to encourage you! Go on sista!

Nicki said...

ME LEH?!?

goddestofhonour said...

happy holiday