Wednesday, November 19, 2008

danger ---> threatening ---> secured?

Tomorrow is my final paper, SECURITY!!
[highlighted in red to ensure I take serious note of the impending paper and the seriousness of it]

Anyway, I have been trying to study. My mind cannot seem to be focusing and there seems to be so many obstacles in the way, not to mention that the construction works outside my hostel sounds like a vidoe game where you shoot the monsters.... bang bang bang. Even my roommate agrees that the monster can't die.

I am getting kinda worried about this paper. Partly because I cannot seem to get anything into my head. Another part covers the following:

1. It is a core paper.
2. I did quite well for the coursework, just need to get the final paper over and done with.
3. I refuse to believe I could not comprehend this paper.
4. I just do not want to look back and regret that I did not do the best I could.

I just hope when the time comes tomorrow I can just do my best and pray that my best is good enough for me to ensure a good grade. =)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 11 a.m tomorrow, I can start to relax and join my fellow coursemates who finished their final paper on the 17th Nov.(last Monday)

=== Things are looking bright ====

1 comment:

goddestofhonour said...

all the best