Saturday, November 1, 2008

OMG!

..... That sort of sum things up. This week had been a "*speechless*" week. Heck.. I do not even know what to called it. I am starting to panic because I am not really panicking yet... (confused??? ... so am I)
Monday is the first paper (CPT211) of my final exams. Wish me luck...... ( I really need it!)

I now have TW0 options:
1. Be depressed that I have so many hurdles this semester

OR

2. Be grateful I managed to survive and now I have one more huge hurdle to overcome. Even though I have a very very (how shall I put it?) "Unfocused " mind, I still need to stuff all the info I could find and comprehend into my overworked brain. God knows I am trying my best.

Well, all the best to those going through finals especially to my friends who have been to hell and back... =P

After finals, we can rest for a month!!

No comments: